Week 8 Progress

So far, I am pretty pleased with my progress. According to Laura's progress chart, I'm on track for a good grade, which isn't my top priority like it was freshman year (I think we were all still caught up in the idea then that grades meant everything) but it still is nice to see that the work you're putting in is getting results like that. I try to keep up with the assignments, and even work ahead sometimes, and so far I've been doing well on that front. As the semester goes on, that might become harder, as aside from this class, I have two graduate seminars and my thesis to work on, all of which are pretty research- and writing-heavy. Since the assignments for this class are never overly complicated or burdensome, it shouldn't be a major problem. I actually find myself looking forward to these assignments, as they are easy to manage and a refreshing change from the kind of stuff I do for my major.
Looking forward, my biggest concern is, as I've said, keeping up with the work. I think if I just make sure to note the assignment due dates and remember to space them out throughout the week, it shouldn't be a major issue. I've also done a couple of extra credit assignments in order to give myself a little bit of breathing room, and I've tried to keep up with the storybook project. In future storytelling assignments, I'd like to be more adventurous with the styles I employ. Overall, I'm excited to continue growing my storytelling and feedback skills with this class!

This is an important reminder for this class, but I also need this to remind me not to put off my thesis until the end of the semester! (Source: SincerelyByNicole)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an International Studies Major

Comment Wall

Week 5 Story: Sarnevesht